The ABC M2M+ is a general purpose steel door available as a single, leaf and half and double doorset. The range comes with an extensive selection of options, extras, vision panels and louvres so each door can be tailored to suit your specification. Suitable for a wide variety of uses, from heavy industrial to commercial and domestic, M2M+ is ABC's best selling door of its class as it combines unbeatable value and choice with quick and easy installation.
- Unbeatable Selection of Sizes and Options - Every M2M+ door is individually designed and made to order.
- Stronger than Competitor Doors -The hinge areas are reinforced with our unique hinge chassis systems*. Furthermore, all M2M+ doors have a minimum of 6 heavy duty dog bolts.
- Quick and Easy to Install - These doors feature a unique adjustable fast fit door frame which is able to compensate for most irregularities in the opening - this ensures that fitting is quicker and easier (a non-adjustable alternative also available).
Steel Door Sizes
- Single Doors: Max Height 2950mm x Max Width 1470mm
- Leaf & Half Doors: Max Height 2950mm x Max Width 1830mm
- Double Doors: Max Height 2950mm x Max Width 2830mm
Steel Door Frame
- Internal Steel Chassis System for extra strength
- Security door manufactured from 1.5mm Zinc Coated Steel
- 90mm single rebate profile
- Integral mounting plates
- Prepared for inside and outside fixing
- P Seals
- Fast fit frame option available
Steel Door Threshold
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium security door threshold (others available)
Steel Door Leaf
- Manufactured from 1.2mm Zintec Steel, with 1.5mm & 2mm thick options
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral anti jemmy strip to prevent against crowbar attacks
Steel Door Hinges
- Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13) (larger doors have 6 hinges)
Steel Door Dog Bolts
- Minimum of 6 no. 17 mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
Steel Door Standard Hardware Options
- Panic hardware
- Glazing/vision panels
- Thresholds and sills
- Door closers and limit stays
- Powder coating or priming including EXTRA LIFE 10 year paint guarantee option
Contact us now for an assessment
ABC can advise you on the best option to suit your needs, so speak to our expert team on 0161 775 7775 or through the enquiry form on our contact page today.